Right before installing any app, it is must to know how it works, how it functions, Lucky Patcher is an app that analyses the apps which are already installed on the device. This app allows you to control the android set up like a pro. This app is also effective in eliminating the license cost which is kind of mandatory for the applications. The moment you will be opening the app you will be having a broad checklist of all apps which you have been using currently. So you can easily erase the stored info if its of no use, checking out the complete information you can go ahead carrying out the necessary modifications. With Lucky Patcher you can have, the app back up, which you can easily restore lately, provided you have erased everything.
Technically How does Lucky Patcher works
- Lucky Patcher goes on changing the app data.
- This app requires root access to change the game data or app data.
- It is seen that using this app games can be hacked.
- All the apks(Android Application packages) hardly stored as java files or .class.
- So most of the files are stored as .dex files, now this is something people cannot understand easily but it will be the same java code which will be stored as .dex files so that in no way users can change the code.
- Now coming back to Lucky Patcher, it performs something really tricky it goes on analyzing the corresponding hexadecimal values for the equivalent java code in the dex files which is visible when it comes as In-App purchases.
How to use lucky patcher without rooting
Without rooting the phone it is possible to use lucky patcher, now the basic difference between a rooted device and an not-rooted, the difference is when the phone is rooted it will be changing the installed app but when there is no rooting then it depends upon the user to first generate an original a new patched apk. Using the patcher one needs to uninstall the previous version and in its place you need to install the patched version. Finally it will be working fine.
What is the process?
- To have the patcher working as according to your wish, you need to download the lucky patcher first, then install the same in your phone.
- Next, you have to open the app, then you will be seeing list of apps with an option popped up whether you want patching or not.
- The moment you will be clicking one app out of the list and there will be number of options popping up such as app info, launch app, open menu of patches and more.
- Among the options there would be one option open menu with patches, next you have to click create modified apk. Now there would be few options like availability of custom option or you have to rebuild the APK for InApp and LVL emulation, if it shows patch pattern success then you can go ahead if it shows failure then your journey stops there.
- Next you have to click the file and go for uninstall and install file. The moment modification is complete you need to open the app.